Sirui Monopod EP-224S II
The rugged feet allow you to pan the monopod 360° and tilt 20° in any direction without worrying that the monopod will move out of position! And you can step on the feet for even greater stability!
The SIRUI designed and patented 360° panning hand grip produces smooth, pro-level panning effects. It's foam padded for a comfortable feel and secure hold in cold or wet conditions. If you don't need the panning function, simply tighten the locking collar.
To tilt the monopod 20° in any direction, SIRUI utilizes a precision ball head mechanism in the base of the monopod. Control the amount of drag that you need by turning the tension control knob. To restrict movement (no tilting) twist the vertical locking collar and turn it into a monopod with support feet.
The support feet can fold flush and lock into position against the monopod leg. The large rubber foot lets you work on slippery surfaces and can be replaced with a stainless steel spike for use outdoors.
If you don't need the feet, you can easily unscrew them and convert the SIRUI EP-224S II Photo/video Monopod into a conventional monopod. And for added flexibility, the feet can be used as a table-top or low angle tripod!
SIRUI EP-224S II Photo/video monopod are equally at home with photo and video equipment. And if you need to get your equipment up high or want an unusual perspective, you can, thanks to the lightweight design!! For fast connect/disconnect, you can add the SIRUI MP-20 Photo or VH-90 Video Quick Release Platforms.
- Flip Leg-lock design for fast setup and breakdown.
- 3 sturdy, lightweight, fold-down feet.
- Removable feet for use as a standard monopod.
- Removable feet can be used as a table top tripod.
- Patented Panning Grip smoothly rotates 360°.
- Patented base collar can lock the monopod vertically.
- Swivel the monopod 20° in any direction.
- 8 layer 100% Carbon Fiber for added strength, increased load capacity and vibration reduction.
- Replaceable Rubber Foot/Stainless Steel spike.